Need some help and advice :)

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by diddldonna, Feb 3, 2013.

1. diddldonna

diddldonna Disney crazy :)

My father-in-law wishs to surprise his wife next year by taking the whole family to disney. I feel he doesnt understand the price increase since 2007 when they come with us.

He said about a villa or staying on site in sepetmber or october 2014 for 10 days, flying virgin or british airways from gatwick.

There is sister-in-law, partner and 2 girls aged 6 and 4 next year. Mum-in-law and father-in-law, Me and hubby and daughter 16.

Anyone know what the best option/price or way to do this.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

I would try VRBO to rent a house. Vacation Rentals By Owners. Very easy to negotiate the website.

4. RobynPrincess

RobynPrincess Looking around

I agree, with that amount of people I would stay offsite in a villa, though one very close by ;) and have more than 1 car.

5. Portugal1000

Portugal1000 DIS Veteran

If you want to be closer to Disney than a villa, I would recommend Wyndham Bonnet Creek which is right next door to Caribbean Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. We have stayed there 4 times and will be staying again in July. They have 1 to 4 bedroom villas (suites) with huge living area. full kitchen, big bedrooms with en suite. Washer and Dryer. We stay in a 2 bed which sleeps 8, 3 bed sleeps 10 and 4 bed sleeps 12. We have paid between $100 and $130 a night depending on the time of year. Resort has 5 pools, 2 lazy rivers, restaurants, activities etc. Its great and I think an absolute bargain.

6. orangetiggs

orangetiggs Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!

Where do i look for bonnet creek? Looking at doing it cheap next yaer

7. Portugal1000

Portugal1000 DIS Veteran

Theres lots of places to book Bonnet Creek, definitely don't do it direct as very expensive. There are several threads dedicated to Bonnet Creek on the Orlando Hotel board.
    I always book with Ken Price at www.vacationupgrades.com who I highly recommend. It really is a great place. I am amazed that there are never any English people there. We love staying at SSR but I love this resort more, and the rooms are so much bigger. Just too expensive to stay in a 2 bed at SSR. Also like BC because all the pools are much closer together.