Need some good souvenir ideas

I'm actually sort of looking for the opposite for next year. DH isn't going with me and isn't into Disney like I am, but I'll be going shortly before his birthday so I'd like to get him something while I'm down there.

Does anyone know what the with purchase offers are right now? I have 2 blankets so far. Those are my favorite souvenirs. :)

Also, just curious, what was on the poster? :scratchin :)

There is blue blanket with mickey (i think with a backdrop of magic kingdom not 100%) and a reversible bag that is red on one side and black and white on the other.

I've bought the Disney wine stopper and the glass mugs from LTT, we have had both for many years and are a constant reminder of my favorite place:)

I have an oddball collection. I love Mr. Potato Head and I collect them and they're on a shelf in our TV Room so I have all the Starwars Ones and of course Spud Lightyear but now I look for parts at Once Upon a Toy. I also have the wine accessories and coffee cups and of course, a holiday ornament. I enjoy unwrapping them every year and remembering our vacations.

I agree with some of the PP:

-PhotoPass
-Items you get to use frequently and remember your trip - a coffee mug, antennae ball, (I picked up a winter scarf and love wearing it each winter!)
-Christmas ornament

Perfect "Disney" souvenir - bring a blank mat for a photo frame and have the characters sign it during your trip (I got an 8-1/2" x 11" mat and it fit within my purse when we went to character meals). Then, pop in your favorite photo from the trip and hang it / display it in your home. Ta-da! Instant memory reminder!

Have a magical trip!

where did you get your scarf? i loooove scarves!!!! must get one now!

I like doing the pressed pennies. I do a few each trip and it's always fun to find new ones that I don't have yet. I also like to buy Disney jewelry. Nothing too expensive and some of it I only wear when I'm at WDW, but it's just fun to have.

I always buy a magnetic dated picture frame (the ones that just hold like a wallet sizes or smaller photo), then put in a pic of us from that trip. They are all,on the side if the fridge. It's fin to see how DS changes from trip to trip.

I did not read all responses, but in adventureland they sell coconuts you mail to someone with a Disney world logo wrap. Coolest gift we'be given hands down.

My all time favorite:
Silhouettes of the children ($10 for two copies, $10 for frame)

For us:
PhotoPass
Chrismas Ornaments

For Children:
pressed pennies
ear hats
pins
Mr. Potato Head parts
Name in Disney Characters (their all time favorite)

I found an old calendar on eBay which had an 11X14 poster from a classic Disney short (Goofy's Art of Skiing, etc.). We got each page signed by any character on it. My sons and I were amazed at how many of the CMs loved the idea and had never seen anything like it! Can't tell you how many asked to look through it. I've got something similar for next year. We also will be taking some of our Photopass photos from this year back with us next year to have them signed, as well as postcards. We also get a Christmas ornament every year and trade pins. We got the "non-refillable" mugs from each Park this year, which we love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter