Need dick's sporting goods code

Tink9295

Mouseketeer
My DD is playing high school softball and needs a new bat. The bat she wants is $299.00.:scared1: That's airfare to Disney! I know there are cheaper bats, but the best ones cost around this amount. She's playing softball at Disney in April and would like to send her with a new bat.

I could really use a coupon code. Have looked online but none will work. Can someone help me out?

Thanks.

I believe if you sign up for their emails online they will send you a 10% coupon. Last year the entertainment book had a Dick's coupon in it. I don't have a book this year to check for you. But maybe someone else does.

Good luck on your coupon hunt.

I don't have a code to order online, however last night when I got our tickets for the hockey game, they included $10.00 off a $50.00 purchase coupons. I just checked and they are in store only and expire in 2012. 1 coupon per purchase. If you would like I could snail mail you one. We do not shop there. If you cannot find anything better, There are some name brands on the back that you cannot use it on. I know it is not alot but if you want it you can have it.

I can send a link to our rec league site. We have DSS coupons that are printable but it specifically says that you can only take 10% off of any bat priced $199.99 or less.

I would look at justbats.com I bought a Louisville Slugger EXO grid senior league, last year from them for under $250. It was the 2009 model bat that DSS was still selling for $299. No tax, no shipping, ordered on a Thursday and got it on Saturday. If I would have waited a week, would have gone down another $10. This was before they released the new bats for 2010, technically last years model, but the new ones weren't available for purchase for another month. They were still cheaper than DSS on the new ones when they did come out.

Definitely check other sites like baseballrampage.com and baseballsavings.com. Do you use any shopping websites like Sunshine Rewards? You can get a rebate(savings) that way too.
I feel your pain! We need to order a baseball bat for my DS17. Same price as yours but going through the Capital One shopping portal, I'll get 15 points per dollar spent, so I figure its like getting $45 off.

Another thing, know your rules. Ours are following the college and HS rules and some bats that were legal last year, are not this year. This will change again next year, meaning bats that were legal this year, might not be next year. This is for boys though.

I think this year, has to meet the BESR ratings and next year will be BBCOR. Trying to find a bat that meets both is near impossible. We did find out that our bat is legal for this year though. This has to do mainly with composite bats.

Psychodisney, thanks for another site to look at. I've been to baseballsavings before, found some deals. Never been to rampage though. We're in the market for new catcher's gear. Trying to find a deal on that is darn near impossible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter