Need recommendations for snorkeling choices in Nassau

Anita123

Earning My Ears
My older boys are 13 and 10 and want to go snorkeling. Disney offers two choices are either of these good? Or do you have any recommendations of other choices that we can book prior to our visit?

My 6 year old is not interested in going snorkeling and wants to stay in the kid club. I have read that it is an option to leave your child in the kid club while you do an excursion.

How does this work? Do you fill out something letting Disney know where you will be? I'm assuming the pagers aren't going to work when you are out on a boat.

It looks like the snorkeling trips are around 3 hours long and then I would head back to check on the kiddo. :)

I don't remember the 'name' of the excursion, but on our 1/17/2009 Wonder trip we took the catamaran/snorkel trip. We were four adults, but there were a number of families with children ranging in age from about 6/7 to early teens.

It was a nice 20-30 minute ride out to the snorkeling area (same place the other excursion ended up); an hour of snorkeling and then a slightly longer trip back.

We really enjoyed it - I like the catamaran because I like being out in the sun and wind and the open feel of the boat. There are some shaded areas for those who want to avoid the direct sun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter