Need quick answer to the repeated queastion - What dates in Sept. not to go to WDW?

mickeys friend

DIS Veteran
I know that the Labor Day time is very busy and I know that there are some dates that the Night of Joy ( I think thats what its called) and some other dates that the parks are very full because of some places being off school for a week,so could anyone tell me when in Sept are their less people? I know you can never really tell but some dates are almost a shoe in for being full.I need this as fast as anyone can answer,may have to change my Sept.29-Oct 6th travel dates.Thanks.

I asked a similar question awhile back wondering how crowded it would be because of Night of Joy(9/9-9/11) and I was told that its mostly locals that go to that. My trip is for 9/12-9/15. We have always gone in Sept. all different times of the month. Week following labor day to mid sept and the end of Sept. It is always quiet. Sept is probably the slowest month of the year. Besides the beginning of Dec its our favorite time. December is first choice because its a lot cooler.

Shirley:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter