Need QUICK answer please!

AnimalPrincess

Mouseketeer
I was searching the online booking and found BWV for half of our trip next month! I already have a room at SSR, do I need to cancel that one first to book the new one? What if by the time I cancel SSR, the BWV room is gone?!

It's probably best to call ASAP and ask Disney about this. They should be able to help you and let you know if there are any rooms available.

I was searching the online booking and found BWV for half of our trip next month! I already have a room at SSR, do I need to cancel that one first to book the new one? What if by the time I cancel SSR, the BWV room is gone?!

If you don't have enough points remaining to make the BWV reservation its possible that it could be gone by the time you cancel the existing SSR reservation and rebook at BWV - leaving you with nothing.

I'd wait and call MS to assist with potentially time sensitive changes like that. They'll be open in less than 3 hours now!

Good luck! :)

its possible that it could be gone by the time you cancel the existing SSR reservation and rebook at BWV - leaving you with nothing.
One way to hedge your bets would have been to also see if SSR had availability *before* you cancelled your unit there. If so, that means no one is on the waitlist for that particular resort/dates, and the chances of being left with nothing would be very very low.

Brian, I did check that and there was :)

The rooms are still available this morning, and I would really love to stay at BWV again but unless Friday opened it would mean moving rooms twice, which I'm not really into....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter