Need Oriental Trading Shipping Code

2Kds2K9

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have one? I'm getting ready to place an order over $140 and needed to see if I could get free shipping.

Thanks to all!

Leigh

Free shipping on orders over $60...here are a few just in case:

RRRZC06
RETEM08A
WC31622

But if you're buying $140 worth of stuff this 20% off code would get you $28 off...so unless the shipping is more than that this one might be better:

RETPY08B

Yep. The 20% off is better. Shipping is 15 and change.

Thank you so very much! Just saved the budget for the Annual 6th Grade End of Year Party!

Leigh

Save 15% and free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
Use code: WC96959
:banana:

Just received an email with the following information!

*Purchase $60 or more online by 11:59 p.m. CT, May 27, 2008 to get free standard shipping within the contiguous U.S. and save $5. Purchase $75 - $125 and get free standard shipping plus save $10. Purchase $125 or more and get free standard shipping plus save $20. Shop any link in this email or enter keycode WC96952 during checkout. This offer is not valid on purchases made with any other offers.

Thank you all!

You just saved my budget $35.00!!!! Whoo Hoo! Now we can buy some extra goodies for the kids.

Thanks!
Leigh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter