Need Opinions-- "GG" later or "SAI" Early?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by tinkerhon, Mar 3, 2013.

1. tinkerhon

tinkerhon DIS Veteran

Morning all !!! You guys are the best !!! Need your thoughts/opinions---

What would you do?

Going to Epcot 1st full day--- Have a 3PM ADR @ "Garden Grill"-- made it earliest possible dinner time in order to get to "DHS" for the "Idol" finale-
    (DD6 obsessed with it!!)

Really wanted to squeeze "SAI" in during this trip--- (wanted to get a nice table by the water/ride-- (LOVE THE "SAI" ATMOSPHERE!!), and I can get an 11:30AM ADR for lunch--

Which would you do? A few things I am thinking about---- We MIGHT have to rush if we do "GG" in order to get to "DHS" in time, AND DW and I arent really big eaters that early, and from what I remember of "GG", its alot of food--

If we do "SAI", we wouldnt have to rush, and could eat less--

Leaning towards "SAI", but know my kids (6 and 2) would like the characters at "GG"-

Help !!! :confused3

TIA !!! Have a great Sunday, all !!!

2. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

If you do Garden Grill at 4:00 you can easily make DHS before 6:00 and the AI finale is at 7:00. Meal at GG is basically an hour, including visits from all the characters. It would be a short walk out the front gate to take a bus to Studios, which is much faster than going out the International Gateway and taking a boat.

3. tinkerhon

tinkerhon DIS Veteran

Thanks !! Was actually able to get a 3PM ADR (they moved the dinner starting time up, due to time of yr) --- Should definitely have time --

:)