I have my husband ALMOST talked into buying DVC (and it has been hard work-but with all of your tips it may be working)LOL! Question: Buy current incentive to Saratoga or try waitlist with Disney for Wilderness? We absolutely love Wilderness Lodge and ultimately this would be our home resort first choice pick. Issue is we do not have the Cash for resale right now- may be able to through refinance in about 6 months but I am afraid if I wait that long I may miss my window of opportunity with DH and won't have the discount from Disney if we are forced to go through them if refinance issues don't work out. I have read posts about use year and understand the basics -my pea brain has difficulty processing how this would affect my situation though....buy at Saratoga- only get to make ressies for VWL at 7mo. window- would I still be able to get say ressies for Mid December- say couple days before Christmas being most popular time for VWL? Any opinions/ info will help and be well utilized! Say a prayer for me- hubby said he will talk to me tonight about this.