Need New Sci-Fi Show to Watch

toystory1130

Mouseketeer
We are currently on season 3 of Falling Skies and season 4 doesn't come out until June. Does anyone have any recommendations? Shows we like-
Under the Dome
Invasion
Jericho
Survivors
The Returned
Walking Dead
Definace

Give The 100 a shot. It's on Netflix, or part of it is. It's on the CW and it starts out CW teen-ish (love triangles and all) but quickly gets very very dark.

If you haven't seen Extant yet, you might find it on your cable-provider's on-demand service or on hulu or something similar. It's about space travel and aliens and humanoid robots and neat stuff like that. It stars Halle Berry and Goran Visnjic and is a CBS show (scheduled to come back for Season 2 this summer).

My kids watch The 100 and we also love Game of Thrones (that's more fantasy)...and I watch Vikings on history channel (more historical) but it's not super great, but I watch it anyway.

Warehouse 13 above is a decent suggestion, but definitely lighter tone.
classic Twilight Zone
Les Revenants (The Returned) (only has one season so far but it is a million times better than any similar story on American TV)

X-Files and Fringe, for sure!

The Librarians is a bit more fantasy, but the first season just ended and it was pretty decent.

I'm almost ashamed to admit I've watched all of those.... I'm really liking Helix & 12 Monkey's right now. I want to watch Fringe from the beginning. Oh & that one on HBO where they wear white is really good but I can't think of the name.

I own all 10 seasons, so I'm not sure if this show's on Netflix or not, but Stargate SG1. I love this show. I will give warning now, the pilot episode has full frontal nudity and partial nudity of two women, but it's only in one episode. This show saved me from going insane back a few years ago when I was bed rest because of a broken foot.

<------LOVE The 100! And even though the cast is mostly young and "pretty" I love the storyline.
I had also started watching Helix but for some reason I forgot about it!!

It's funny but I put on the pilot last night and I forgot how the kids started out all clean and pretty and groomed. I really respect that later in the season, once they're stranded on earth, they leave them realistically grubby. No one has a nice blow-out or an ombré dye job or well-groomed eyebrows. :)

<------LOVE The 100! And even though the cast is mostly young and "pretty" I love the storyline.
I had also started watching Helix but for some reason I forgot about it!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE The 100! It's my son and I's favorite show! It's the one thing he will sit and watch with me lol. Also can't wait for Falling Skies and the Last Ship to come back ! Not sci-fi but I also love The Americans!

I forgot about Last Ship! I like that one too! Not sure if it's technically Sci-Fi or not but Dig on USA looks good, I think it premieres next Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter