• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need London help ASAP!!!

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
Does anyone know how far London Stanstead airport is from London proper (meaning Buck Palace, Tower Bridge etc.)? It is very important that I find out this information before tomorrow. Thanks.

hiya
Stanstead has a train link into London....runs frequently. Tubes (= ur subway) run frequently too....prolly an hour max.

Hope this helps
But remember our tube system isnt THAT reliable
;)

Thanks so much. Now the next dilemna is to find a hotel. We would have an early 9am flight out of Stansted so we would either need to be near the tube or the airport.

Originally posted by DocRafiki
when will you be there, Tig?

If I can find a decent hotel in the next 24 hours and book my tickets, we will go next month. Know of any decent hotels?

Hey there! Go Girl..... as fast as you can! Here's hoping you get to have a great getaway!

Joan:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I have sent you a PM regarding the hotel you say on the UK community board that you have found.This isn't in a safe area to stay in,I wouldn't reccomend it at all.

Originally posted by kazzie
I have sent you a PM regarding the hotel you say on the UK community board that you have found.This isn't in a safe area to stay in,I wouldn't reccomend it at all.

Thanks for the PM Karen. Just shot one back at you.

I've just had a thought..........you are looking at a hotel in Tower Hill now,if you have any coverage of the David Blane 'stunt' he is doing at the moment where he is suspended in a glass box for 40 days without food (yeah right!) the closest tube to this is Tower Hill.So you can have a good look at the surroundings where you would be staying.It is a funky and atmospheric place to stay.The historic Tower bridge and Tower of London you can walk to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter