Need limo recommendations...FL Tours, Happy, or Tiffany?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by MartDM, Dec 27, 2010.

1. MartDM

MartDM DIS Veteran

I've been researching limo services to/from MCO/Canaveral and have decided that these are the three companies I'm most comfortable with in terms of good reviews & reliable service.

Can anyone help me decide by sharing your experiences, good or bad, with any of them?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

Florida and Happy are definitely good. FL limo went thru a management change a couple years ago and had a really rough couple of months getting their act together, but for the last 18-24 months I haven't heard anything bad. I've never personally used Tiffany. They sometimes have on line discount coupons. Check mousesavers.com and some other cruise related sites.

4. dvcer57

dvcer57 Mouseketeer

Used Happy Limo and was very satisfied with the driver and their sevice. :)

5. Blanche_Neige

Blanche_Neige DIS Veteran

another vote for Happy limo, we got better rates with them vs Fl tours

6. alamere1496

alamere1496 Mouseketeer

I used Sam's Transportation...very personal service. He was early for both pick up times and the car was extremely clean. The rates were great as well. I know this wasn't an option that you gave, but I cannot say enough good things about this company. :thumbsup2

7. snelsonbrown

snelsonbrown "We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo Approved Advertiser

One of my favorites is Michael with viplimo - we used Michael to go on our cruise and I was really impressed with not only his vehicle but service as well.
    Michael was born and raised here in Brevard County and knows quite a bit and gives a tour as he is bringing you either here, there - I guess I just like a person that is very honest - you can drop him a note and just ask him anything you want to know and he is good about getting back with you.
    Anyhow whatever you decide, I know it will be a good choice and have a great time on your cruise - Norm and I really enjoyed ours - I was really impressed with DU, DCL and everything else. Ready to go again :thumbsup2

OH you can drop Michael a note at viplimo@screenstar.com - they are a mom and pop business

8. disney 2010

disney 2010 DIS Veteran

We used Happy from MCO to WDW, WDW to Port and port to MCO good service no problems:thumbsup2

9. Mary•Poppins

Mary•Poppins DIS Veteran

We used Tiffany Towncars the three times we went to Disney and we LOVED them. On time even when our flight was delayed.

10. dan and scott

dan and scott DIS Veteran

We have used FL Tours twice and noe Happy Limo 3 times....hands down Happy Limo was far superior from the newer model cars, cleanliness and friendliness of the driver. Have them booked for 2 more cruises now.

11. FriendOfFanatic

FriendOfFanatic Waiting for vacation

We have used Happy Limo and FL tours. Both had great service, but Happy Limo had newer, nicer vehicles. It could be that I go the oldest van in FL tours fleet, but it was aged.

12. dmbkmb

dmbkmb Mouseketeer

I've used happy Limo for the past 10 years and love them. I've never had a problem and they always have great vehicles and drivers. I love how you can add a 15 min stop to pick up water/food too. that is why we use them all the time. We are just 2 people, so we usually end up with a private towncar. I did bring my in-laws once and asked for a larger vehicle. They showed up with a stretch SUV limo. Now that was funny, us showing up in front of Publix to get some food :)
    Good luck with your choice!

13. aseyrick

aseyrick DIS Veteran

We used FL in Nov and thought they were awesome. Plus, they had the best rate for a party of 3/towncar.

14. inkkognito

inkkognito <font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon

We don't need limo service any more except for repo cruises, but we always used Happy and were always very satisfied with their service.

15. MartDM

MartDM DIS Veteran

Thank you very much for the info everyone!

16. Elangen

Elangen Mouseketeer

Yay! Glad to hear this. We are booked with Michael for next week. Super service so far!