Need input on Oct Vacation

tracynwu

Earning My Ears
Contacted Magical Vacations. Considering staying at Poly Oct 26-Nov 2. The rate they gave us was $3386.02. This also includes 6 day park tickets for 2 adults and 2 kids under age 10. What do you think? For all of you Disney gurus out there...do you think that will be better than any rate that we might be able to get through disney if any October specials come out? Thank you so much for your input.

On the Disney website, I put in 2 adults, 2 children under 10, your nights at the Poly in a standard room, 6 non park hopping tickets and the total is 4,789.06. With hopping tickets, the total is 5031.90, so it looks like you're getting a very good deal.
Just the room with no tickets is 3638.25.

That seems like a really good deal! Is that for park hoppers? On a side note, we will be down there the exact same dates! :)

Not park hoppers, just the regular tickets. Guess maybe I should book this thing if others think its a good deal!

On the Disney website, I put in 2 adults, 2 children under 10, your nights at the Poly in a standard room, 6 non park hopping tickets and the total is 4,789.06. With hopping tickets, the total is 5031.90, so it looks like you're getting a very good deal.
Just the room with no tickets is 3638.25.

I agree, especially since Disney has been discounting the Poly at only 20% lately. According to these prices, you are saving $1403.04 ($4789.06 - 3386.02) and 20% off $3638.25 would be a savings of $727.65.....so it looks like your saving almost double that :thumbsup2. Even if a deal came out that discounted the Poly at 30%, the savings would still be less at $1091.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter