Need info on Disney Outlets

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by travelin' mouse, Sep 1, 2004.

1. travelin' mouse

travelin' mouse Earning My Ears

Feb 23, 2004
    Want to do some bargin shopping for authentic disney merchandise and need some tips. Going on a romatic getaway with my DH, and he will only go along with this shopping adventure if I know exactly where I want to go and how to get there. I know there are some outlets in the the disney area, where are they? Which ones do you recommend?:Pinkbounc He really is a great guy!

Thanks, Cathy
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bmoncher

bmoncher Mouseketeer

Oct 19, 2002
    I recommend you go to

There are 2 I go to regularly, but I can't remember the streets they are on... just how to get there from my timeshare!!

I know one is in the Belz outlet mall.. and the other is in Buena Vista outlet mall...
    It is call the Character Premiere shop or something like that...

but if you go to it will come up when you search for disney!

4. Moushous

Moushous Earning My Ears

Aug 29, 1999
    Goto the Belz Outlets, Mall 1 ans Mall 2, on international Drive, exi t off I-4, Kirkman Rd. They are Character Warehouse and Character Premiere.

Ther is also a Character Priemere in the Premium Outlets at Lake Buena Vista exit of I-4, Vineland Ave, next to Mary, Queen of the Universe Shrine.
  5. KathyPem

KathyPem A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.

Sep 1, 2003
    I second the belz outlets. If nothing else do a search for them. They have official disney outlets and some of the stuff there can still be foudn in the parks for full price. They have same stuff cheaper. Lots of stuff is 50% reg price.
  6. mslclark

mslclark MIB high score 673,375

Oct 21, 2001