Need info from people who are in Orlando now

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by cutesnoopy, Sep 11, 2004.

1. cutesnoopy

cutesnoopy I loved my Disney cruise trip!

How's the weather in Orlando right now? Is it safe to land there on Monday afternoon? I am very worried about the weather and not sure if I should change my flight or not.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

Too soon to tell. What is your airline saying? If there is a hurricane or tropical force winds you may not be able to fly into MCO.

4. DisneyChick02

DisneyChick02 Earning My Ears

Who knows if it's safe? Ivan can't seem to make up his mind! :D I wouldn't worry about it right now, looks like we'll get nasty storms but not of the Charely and Frances variety......

5. cutesnoopy

cutesnoopy I loved my Disney cruise trip!

safetymom, yeah, I understand that. In fact, I talked to the airline and they said they would cancel the flight if Ivan hit there. Then, it would screw up my plan... :( I am keeping my eyes very close to the hurricane tracking reports.

6. webray

webray Love the wineauxs!

Way to early to tell..but the weather now is beautiful..sunny skies, light breeze. The way ivan is going..it looks like central FL could be spared as well.