Need ideas for vow renewal!

disneyfan551

Focusing on the FIGHT and not the FRIGHT! 🟠🙏
Ok, I know it's not a Disney wedding, but that's where it all began... I casually mentioned to my dh and our friends that we should have a renewal at Disney next year for our 10th anniversary. Now, he is surprising me this weekend with a renewal in Gatlinburg, TN! ::yes:: (It is SUPPOSED to be a secret!)

He hates that I drag him to Disney every year, so he wasn't about to deal with me planning a ceremony! :p However, this is sooo sweet of him, we've only had 2 "toddler free" date nights, since our 2-1/2yo came along!

Anyway, I thought you guys would have some great ideas, since you are all wrapped up with the "love bug" right now! (btw...Congrats to all of you!! :teeth: ) I would like to have some surprises in our jacuzzi room. And, am looking for a good gift for him to remember this occasion. Any ideas?

What are you guys doing????

Thanks for any help!

congrats on 10 years!! here are some sugestions for romance.....

you said you will have a jacuzzi room, maybe you could get some nice bubble bath or bath salts, rose petals, and champange and get some use out of the jacuzzi! wink wink

also, you could have a gormet basket delivered to your room with all of his fav treats. just do a search for gift baskets on the net.

and if all else fails, then buy some lingere...... havent ever met a man who didnt like that :)

good luck!!
Kellie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter