Need ideas for trip planning binder

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by taylor5, May 13, 2009.

1. taylor5

taylor5 Mouseketeer

Hi! I am fairly new to this board & already obsessed. So much so that I have decided that I cannot live without making a planner for our trip.

Here is some information about us: We will be going OCT. 3 - OCT 10 with the free dining package and staying at the POP in a preferred room. We will be driving approx. 12 hours from VA in a minivan with myself, DH, DS8, DD6 & DD19mos.

This is our first trip & I would love for it to be a memorable one, but I have no idea where to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :idea:

I would love to organize all of our plans into a binder, but I would like help figuring out what those plans are & some page ideas for the planner. That way, when it is finished, it will be sort of like a scrapbook of our trip as well.
    I would love to have some personalized pages if anyone has anything like this. I hope I am making sense. :confused:

The dimensions of the binders pages inside are approx. 8 x 5 with some of the sections tabbed.

Thanks in advance! :worship:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. soontobewed07

soontobewed07 DIS Veteran

I have to tell you I make my own binder and organize everything I need I find this easier. I also make up index cards for each day with ADR's Phone Numbers etc..

Here are a few pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope that helps a bit. I include everything from Menus to maps to important phone numbers. I usually transferred that info to a small index card.

Have a great trip

4. Tink_fanatic

Tink_fanatic Mouseketeer

I would like to know more about this also. Like, what are the tab dividers you have? Do you have like.....I don't know, I don't know where to start.

TIA

5. mickeylove2

mickeylove2 DIS Veteran

I'd like to see more pics of everybodys binders!

6. soontobewed07

I have a dividers for Reservations, Tour Guide Mike info, Notes for trip reports menus and Important info (health info, perscription numbers and telephone numbers)

7. Benducci

Benducci <font color=peach>Disney Fiends!!<br><font color=b

OMG- I thought I was the only one who did things in binders with tabs & what not! And my schedule looks almost the same! I do things in different colors - I use the soft portfolio from Staples to hold everything because I find the binders to be too hard to handle.

8. soontobewed07

What a good idea I never thought of a soft portfolio I will do that this time. Loving the new advice.:thumbsup2