Need ideas for Favors for Volunteer Dinner!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by loveabargin, Oct 22, 2008.

1. loveabargin

loveabargin Mouseketeer

Hi friends! I'm hoping you can shot some ideas out for party favors/ table decor for a volunteer appreciation dinner I'm planning for about 75. I work for a non profit that relies heavily on volunteers and this is a dinner in appreciation of their service. I'd like to have an item on the table that will serve as a small decoration as well as a take home trinket.

This isn't so formal that we'll be using name cards, so that's not an option. Something small and inexpensive. Ideas might include a simple ornament (I can paint and I'm good with paper crafts), a simple tile, trivet, etc.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions! I figure some of you have attended girl scout leader, pta, etc appreciation things and might have some small inexpensive ideas to share!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TwistofLemon

TwistofLemon <font color=green>I laugh til I can't breath<br><f

I'm thinking something for their drinks...maybe a simple quilted coaster made from a seasonal fabric (there are tons of tutorials on the net). Check Martha Stewart's website for some really cute cork coasters. Or how about a cozie for their coffe cup or a sleeve of some sort for a glass, they can be sewn up pretty quickly.
    It's so nice of you to recognize your volunteers!

4. loveabargin

loveabargin Mouseketeer

Thank you for your response! I'll take a look at some of those on the web. Any other great ideas? Thanks!

5. TenThousandVolts

TenThousandVolts <font color=darkcoral>I just gave 2 examples for t

A small potted plant or flower might be nice

6. zachsmomie

zachsmomie Mouseketeer

7. MousekaMaddi

MousekaMaddi DIS Veteran

love Zachs Mommies idea
    You could write, You volunteers make _______ _______ really blossom!!:lovestruc Thanks!!