Need Ideas For Disney Themed Trunk or Treat

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Disneylvr, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Disneylvr

Disneylvr Always Disney Dreaming!

My daughter's school is having a trunk or treat next weekend and the parents are asked to decorate their car trunks and I want to do a Disney theme of course. Anyone have photos of their Disney themed trunk?

2. shinysparklybubbles

shinysparklybubbles DIS Veteran

have a red car that you could make look like McQueen?

3. got2sammies

got2sammies DIS Veteran

Make your truck look like Captain Jack Sparrow's treasure chest!
    Cover cardborad boxes with the contact paper that looks like wood.
    Get plastic good medalions from anywhere (they are fairly cheap)
    Plastic bead necklaces
    Dollar store have foam swords
    You could get shiny paper from Michaels to make your truck "shine" like god or get a yellow/gold sheet and paint circles on it and shine a light from underneath it to make it "glow"

4. bapcap

bapcap Mouseketeer

Our family is also doing a "Halloween Disney" for our Trunk-or-Treat entry. Here are the things I've gathered already to display...Mickey Beach towel, 3 lighted Mickey pumpkins, a stand-up doll dressed as a witch with Mickey ears, a 4 ft Pirate Mickey blow-up inflatable, etc. I'll be collecting all of my granddaughter's Disney stuffed dolls, animals, etc. and I'm using some black felt/material and will be making masks for around the eyes. Also, a co-worker is a huge Disney-fanatic, so I'm asking if I can borrow lots of her stuff to display. Ask your friends and family...I'll bet you can borrow lots of stuff and add ears, masks, little Trick-or-Treat bags, etc. You can even put Disney t-shirts on dolls. Have fun!!