Need hotel near airport--late arrival

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by EpcotKilterFan, Mar 17, 2001.

1. EpcotKilterFan

EpcotKilterFan <font color=red>The first to extend her Fish<br><b

I know this question has been asked a hundred times, but I did a search and did not come up with anything.

Our trip is not until November (DIS convention--YEAH!!!) and just called to use frequent flyer miles. Well the only date left to use the miles is to arrive the night before at 10:30 p.m.

I would like to find a clean inexpensive hotel near the airport that has a free shuttle to and from the airport. We may be renting a car and I do not want to pay for another day if I do not have to.

Any ideas welcomed!

Debbie

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WebmasterBarry

WebmasterBarry DIS Veteran

I would try the Holiday Inn Select by the airport. It was nice and clean. I believe they have a shuttle to the airport too.

[​IMG]

Barry Hom
    The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
    Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

4. Mary.Poppins

Mary.Poppins Mouseketeer

Bump... I'm looking for this info as well.

Mary.Poppins
    My carpet bag's packed...I'm ready to go!!!

5. Lewisc

Lewisc <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

The Hyatt is in the airport, people sometimes get a $99 rate (AAA,or warehouse club).
    People seem to be able to get airport motels for next to nothing from Priceline (make sure you bid on 2 rooms if necessary.).

6. WEBMICKEY

WEBMICKEY Guest

I have checked into some lodgings near the airport, but have not stayed at one yet. There is a Quality Inn 3 miles from there. It has a 24 hr. shuttle and expanded continental breakfast. It was only 47 with the Entertainment Discount. My brother has got a Days Inn (I believe) somewhere near there for 27 a night. He is going in June and we are going in November. If anyone knows about either of these places... especially if they are bad, please post. Thanks.