• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help with restaurant invites

pugcrazy

DIS Veteran
I found wonderful invites for SciFi, Coral Reef,Boma & Chef Mickey's.

I would like to have an invite to put out each day to let DD know what will be on that days "SURPRISE" agenda. I thought we would display them in our window at POP.

Anyone have ideas for an invite for the following:
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Whispering Canyon Cafe Dinner
Mama Melrose Dinner
Le Cellier

I know the creative minds here can help me come up with something awesome!

I found wonderful invites for SciFi, Coral Reef,Boma & Chef Mickey's.

I would like to have an invite to put out each day to let DD know what will be on that days "SURPRISE" agenda. I thought we would display them in our window at POP.

Anyone have ideas for an invite for the following:
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Whispering Canyon Cafe Dinner
Mama Melrose Dinner
Le Cellier

I know the creative minds here can help me come up with something awesome!

I have this one for Crystal Palace:goodvibes

InvitationCrystalPalace-Pooh2.jpg

I haven't done any of the others . . . sorry . . . I'm sure someone will whip one up for you:goodvibes

Who had the Coral Reef invite? I need one also, plus WC and Le Cellier. Maria, I have your crystal palace, sci fi, boma, Chef Mickeys Fantasmic/Hollywood & vine and a few others bookmarked. I think most of those are yours. You'll be hearing from me later for customizing names (please, please) unless you just put them on your photobucket site without names then I can do that in word or photoshop elements (maybe-me and layers don't get along at all yet) without bothering you.
Everyone is so talented on this board.
Angela

I have this one for Crystal Palace:goodvibes

InvitationCrystalPalace-Pooh2.jpg

I haven't done any of the others . . . sorry . . . I'm sure someone will whip one up for you:goodvibes

Oh, that is so cute. As you can see I'm new here and I don't have a creative bone in my body :) How would I go about making one of these for my two dd's? Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter