Need HELP with planning ADR - Favorites/ Suggestions?

DisneyFunTrips

Mouseketeer
I have planed ADR at Cape May Cafe (character breakfast), Ohana (dinner), Le Cellier (dinner), Hollywood Brown Derby (lunch), Crystal Pallace (character dinner), & Maya Grill (dinner) I have one day that I need to plan we are on DDP and I was wondering which restaurant to pick for a day that we won't be at the parks I was debating over Spoodles at the Boardwalk or Wolfgang Puck Cafe (downstairs) in Downtown Disney. We are a family of 4 - DD (9) DS (6). I want to make sure we go to restaurants with less limiting childrens menus. Any favorites that I should consider? Any suggestions???

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

2003 Double Tree Guest Suites at Walt Disney Resort & Caribe Royal Resort:santa:
2004 Walt Disney Swan :yay:
2005 Hilton Disney World Resort:santa:
2006 Coronado Springs Resort :) :) :) :) :)

WPC will probably be the better 'value' for DDP usage. Definitely more menu items to choose from there. Spoodles is a fine choice, but of the 2, I'd say WPC. HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter