Need help with password since board has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonnaDavid

Mouseketeer
Sorry to bug you, I know you're busy. However, when I registered originally, I was assigned a password that I promptly forgot. I wasn't able to have the password e-mailed to me, so I just re-registered. This time I got to pick my own password and have been able to remember it for a while now (you can tell that I forget a lot of passwords). A few days before the boards changed, I updated my profile to include a new e-mail address, ddej@hostpro.net. Now, I am back to the old password (I'm not going to remember this one) and people are congratulating me on my 1st post (I think I had around 100 posts previously). Is it possible to go back to my 2nd registration with the much more memorable password? Can I have my old posts back? Should I update my profile again with the new e-mail? Hope this isn't too tedious. I love the new boards! Thanks, Donna

Ok I have updated your posts and you can update your profile with the new e mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter