Need help with Party of 9

tx2tn

"What fortuitous circumstance be this"
So if you had a Party of Nine adults and children and you wanted to go from BWV to The Contemporary Resort, what would be your recommendation?

I'm actually looking for a service. I would use UBER but concerned about getting multiple cars. Shuttle Bus?

I think the Disney Bus will be the fastest route, as mentioned, but with that size of group you'll need at least one Uber XL plus one Uber X, you could look at Mears, you'll need to call 1-866-435-5686 but I think price wise you're better off with Uber.

Unless the rideshare companies have changed back to their pre-covid capacities (we have not in Miami), the limit is 3 for X and 5 for XL -- so you'd need at least 3 Xs. *

Personally I would bus.

* That's with no or very minimal luggage. When we travel to/from the airport with normal luggage, we use XL for 3 adults.

Last edited:
Uber, but like said that will take multiple vehices, and probably be costly. If you have time, here are the 2 options I see....
1) Boat to DHS, bus to Contemporary
2) Bus to MK, and take the path. It is about a 10 minute walk if strolling.

I would personally take option 2, as it would be the easiest / least expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter