Need help with a special Christmas surprise!

The Blue Fairy

We are each of us, angels with one wing and we can
Hi to all! I am new to the board! I have already received so many great tips and I am thankful for all the help. We are planning a family trip to Disney World for Christmas. We are so excited! I would like to surprise my twelve year old daughter by getting her ears pierced while we are at the park. Does anyone know of a place at the park that pierces ears? And do we need to make an appointment in advance?

Thank you!
:angel:

Hi! I don't know of any place but I'm bumping you up so that the weekend DISers will see your question. That's a great idea...kinda like a boy's first haircut. Hope someone can help! :flower:

I can't think of anyplace but other dis members might. If not how about piercing them before and surprising with a cool set of disney theme earrings...?? Might also prevent the problem of an unexpected infection (I know they are rare but....) Hopefully someone can help you.

Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter