Need Help w/Palo Resv - multiple cabins, some CC, some not

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by riggins, Aug 18, 2008.

1. riggins

riggins You can't always get what you want, but if you try

Hi guys-
    I'm approaching my 90 day mark for Palo reservations and I need help. We're a party of 6 adults, across 4 cabins, and only half of us are Castaway Club members. Here's the breakdown:

Cabin A: 1 adult - CC Member
    Cabin B: 1 adult - CC Member
    Cabin C: 2 adults - 1 CC Member and 1 not
    Cabin D: 2 adults - neither one is a CC member

All of our reservations are linked if that makes any difference. So, can I make this work? When I sign-in at 90 days, will it let me book a table for 6 for all of us or am I going to get creative? Anyone have advice or experience on this?

Thanks
    Leslie

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tinapomp

tinapomp Member

I recently made reservations at Palo, and I'm a CC member. We have 2 rooms linked, with 4 people. The second room doesn't have any CC member's in it. I went online at my 90 day mark and was able to make reservations for all 4 people in my party, even though only 1 room had CC member's in it. I just had to make sure I had the 2 reservations linked.

I'm not sure how it would be with 4 rooms, but I don't think it would be different, but hopefully someone else would know.

4. nenner1

nenner1 <font color=darkorchid>I must've been distracted b

Make sure only ONE person logs in to get the reservation or you could all get locked out.

5. ibouncetoo

ibouncetoo <font color=009999>I get excited by the little thi

I'm pretty sure you can do Palo for all, but you can NOT book excursions for anyone who has not paid in full yet. Have your non-CC folks paid up, or are they waiting for the 75 day mark?

I'm sure someone will post who recently had to do "the Palo thing".

6. riggins

riggins You can't always get what you want, but if you try

Thanks guys. Everyone is paid up . . . I made sure they all did that before 90 days! Hopefully it will work like it did for tinapomp.