Need help w/ b-day shirt design

sailors_wfe

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!! I'm relatively a "newbie" to these boards... but you guys did help me last year for my shirts for mine and dh's 1st b-day trip to Disney in Oct :cool1: we got sooooo many comments on my shirts! This year we weren't going to take a trip b/c DH leaves for a 7 1/2 month deployment Oct 3rd (b-days are Oct 12 and 16th) I have decided at the last minute to take my little sister for her first trip to the world and go down for a long weekend for my b-day. We'll be there from Oct 12-16th :yay: :yay: :yay: I'd love someone to do some designs for me. I'm going to re-use a few of the designs I had from last trip but I'd like to get a shirt made that said something about DH's being on navy deployment... something like "last year we celebrated together with the world.... this year we're celebrating a world apart" with a map showing disney world over Fl. and a map with a mickey or ship or something over iraq. Anybody have any ideas? I'd love any help!!

Thanks guys!!!!

I have seen designs with a map and florida, but I don't remember who did them. I'll give it a bump to see if anyone has this or would do it.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter