Need Help--Vistana Villages

Simba0319

Mouseketeer
I keep hearing about the Vistana Villages on this web site. Can anyone help me with the web site address or more info ASAP

Thanks, Emily

Hello,

You can find there website at www.sheraton.com
Go to "find hotel" and enter in orlando Florida and a list of all there properties is there and click on the villages.

We will be staying there next March for the first time.

Thanks, I found their site but prices were expensie. I will check discount travel info

Thanks for the help!!!

Emily

Delta has vacation packages for vistana villages. I was able to book my flights and 7 nights at the sheraton vistana villages for 3 people next March for $1400.00. I did this through my local Triple A, you do not have to be a member to use their travel services, but I did join for $60 and got 3 day/2 park passes for the 3 of us for $78 a piece, saved us $26 per person so the membership has already paid for itself, plus I can use my membership many different places and save.

You might want to check Triple A near you!

Good Luck whatever you decide!!

I agree with Tense. Check out hotelkingdom.com. They have excellent rates. My family went in June and we stayed seven nights and only paid for six. You will have a great time there!

I booked Vistana Villages 2Bedroom for $139 a night using http://www.CondoSavers.com
I'm leaving in about a week so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I've never been there and haven't seen much on the web about it. It does sound like a great place though.

There are 2 reviews of the V.V. at epinions that are a little more comprehensive then most posted here. Visit
here to check it out.

Gary

We stayed at V.V. last December for $95/night for the 2 BR Suite. An incredible price I found on HotelKingdom.com. Depending on when you go, it's between $120 - $130 a night for a 2 BR and $87 - $98 for a 1 BR. THIS IS THE BEST HOTEL I'VE EVER STAYED IN!!! This place is beautiful!! They'll ask you if you want a tour of the facilities since it is also a timeshare. Simply politely decline, or if you want some free stuff and have an extra 90 minutes by all means do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter