Okay, just as everyone else is waiting for the discount codes to come out for our summer trips, I am sitting in the same boat. I currently have a August trip planned and have chosen a hotel to stay in (POFQ). I already have airfare, tickets, and booked at a Universal resort for 3 days. Now, should I book my hotel now and wait for discount codes to come out or should I wait and see what is going on? I have a AP, which would give me the best discount, most likely, but I also have the DC just in case. I have read that the DC is harder to change the res's on since it puts your room into a package, so I was just saving that until last minute to pu ton. I am also going in May, but staying at the Dolphin, which could hurt my chances of getting a comeback rate. Should I try and wait and see if I can get a comeback rate then and hope that it hasn't been stopped or isn't sold out for the time that I am going? I am quite confused and none of the people that I am going with really have a clue what to do. They mostly just go along with whatever I tell them (as most good friends should do). What should I do? Help!