Need Help please. Do you have "official Disney" scrapbooking stuff? Need manufacture

addie

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Does anyone have any of the "official disney licence" papers? Like the Mouse Ears Papers that are copyright Disney? Or maybe a disney punch?

I'm wondering who manufactures it. Is there a name, number or website on the back of any of these items anyone can give me?

I know Paper Pizzaz makes some but looking for the other suppliers. My local scrapbook store said if I can tell her the manufactures she will order the papers.

Thanks!

Have a ton at home. Will try to remember to look for you. I know my LSS carries a ton of brands.

SandyLion is one that has a license.

Deb

**** A Doodle Designs and Hot Off The Press both make some papers.

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited to get these here. If anyone else has any more I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

THANK YOU! I haven't been on here in a while and I got on for that very question!

Now my next question, does anybody know who makes the castle stationary? I have a ton of pen pals and didn't grab enough paper when I was there for even a short letter to them all to tell about my trip! Thanks!

~Czarina~

I have found a lot of Disney Scrapbooking supplies at Mousememories.com Hope this helps.

I know that Creative Memories sells combination packs which includes Mickey & Friends stickers and die cut shapes (mickey ears & hand and a Disney logo) along with an ideas booklet. There is also one for Pooh & Friends.

Dawn

I have the CM combo pack for Mickey. It's great! I've used parts of it, but not everything yet. I'm thinking of ordering another pack to have the pieces I already used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter