Need help planning with little kids...(Kids club etc)

ensyed

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at GF. Actually staying on Disney property for the first time. We will have 6 and 4yo so cant spend all day at a park. Kids can manage past lunch and then they are pooped out.

1) Are all the parks connected to GF via monorail or boat?
2) How long does it take to get to MK and EP from GF? Since those are our favorite parks. I may do a morning and come back for the kids to rest and go again if its not too tedious.

3) We have never been to Hollywood studios. Can that be done in a day and would a 6 and 4yo girls be interested in anything there? Where to book lunch and dinner at these places?

4) Is there a place I can buy some parmalat type milk small containers near GF to keep in the room. This way the kids will drink and let us sleep a bit longer in the morning. DH and I are not morning people.

5) Finally, DH and I were thinking of leaving the kids one evening in the Kids Club so we can go and ride some grown up rides together. Is that feasible or get a in room babysitter? I am a little leary of leaving my kids with strangers alone in the room and feel group care is safer. What do you think? they will be tired from the day anyway.

Thanks

We will be staying at GF. Actually staying on Disney property for the first time. We will have 6 and 4yo so cant spend all day at a park. Kids can manage past lunch and then they are pooped out.

2) How long does it take to get to MK and EP from GF? Since those are our favorite parks. I may do a morning and come back for the kids to rest and go again if its not too tedious.

3) We have never been to Hollywood studios.
a. Can that be done in a day and
b. would a 6 and 4yo girls be interested in anything there?
c. Where to book lunch and dinner at these places?

4) Is there a place I can buy some parmalat type milk small containers near GF to keep in the room. This way the kids will drink and let us sleep a bit longer in the morning. DH and I are not morning people.

5) Finally, DH and I were thinking of leaving the kids one evening in the Kids Club so we can go and ride some grown up rides together. Is that feasible or get a in room babysitter? I am a little leary of leaving my kids with strangers alone in the room and feel group care is safer. What do you think? they will be tired from the day anyway.

1) No. Only MK and Epcot.
2) MK: 5-15 minutes. Epcot: 35-45 minutes.
3a) Most of it.
3b) Lots of things- Toy Story Mania, Muppets, Beauty & Beast, Playhouse Disney, Fantasmic! etc.
3c) Sci Fi Dine-in, 50's Primetime, Mama Melrose
4) Not the faintest idea of what that is.
5) Personal decision on your part.

Have a great trip!

Robo, Thank you so much. I think I can do multiple trips to MK.
Parmalat is long life milk so you dont need to refrigerate it until you open it. they have single serving sizes which is very helpful.

3) We have never been to Hollywood studios. Can that be done in a day and would a 6 and 4yo girls be interested in anything there? Where to book lunch and dinner at these places?

Thanks

Thought I'd try to help a little where Robo left off :goodvibes

4) Not sure where you could get shelf stable milk, but all deluxes have fridges & you could certainly get some milk at the resort either quick service place or gift/snack shop to keep in the room for evening and breakfast needs. :)

5) This past spring we left my son (not yet 5 on that trip) at the Neverland Club at the Poly for the first time -- he had a blast! He can't wait to go back. (I think he just likes ditching his parents on vacation!) I have read some less than stellar reviews of the Kids Club at the GF, so you might consider making a reservation for your kids over at the Neverland Club, as it's a quick trip over to the Poly to drop off & pick up the kids & it typically gets rave reviews from parents & kids.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter