Need help picking NASCAR driver

Zandy595

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f
Some of you may remember me asking for help picking an NFL team for a promotion my consumer panel ran.
Well, now I have to pick a NASCAR driver. In this promotion, I choose one driver and for each weekend race I'll earn points if my driver finishes in the top 3.

So, which driver is going to earn me the most points?

Some of you may remember me asking for help picking an NFL team for a promotion my consumer panel ran.
Well, now I have to pick a NASCAR driver. In this promotion, I choose one driver and for each weekend race I'll earn points if my driver finishes in the top 3.

So, which driver is going to earn me the most points?

Tony is my boy. :love:

Over the past ten seasons, these are the drivers who scored the most total points over the entire year:

Matt Kenseth
Jeff Gordon
Tony Stewart
Jimmie Johnson
Jeff Gordon
Carl Edwards
Jimmie Johnson
Kevin Harvick
Carl Edwards
Jimmie Johnson

I have to say Tony Steward. Just because I was a major Dale Earnhardt fan (NOT Jr) & Tony's attitude reminds me so much of him. (but then again he has mellowed out since becoming a team owner) Unfortunate.

Love Tony too...but would probably put my money on Jimmie Johnson.
That's what I want to hear. I don't care how cute or nice they are, I want to know if they're gonna win and earn me points. LOL

I too like Tony.:cheer2:..but for someone who seems to be in the money every week my bet would be Jimmy Johnson-:thumbsup2 Clint Bowyer:woohoo: or I hate to say it Kyle Busch.[:cool2:/FONT]

Another vote for Kasey Kahne (Go, Kasey!!). :thumbsup2

Also Clint Bowyer and probably Jimmie Johnson.

I have to say Tony Steward. Just because I was a major Dale Earnhardt fan (NOT Jr) & Tony's attitude reminds me so much of him. (but then again he has mellowed out since becoming a team owner) Unfortunate.

Not sure who this guy is but I looooove Tony StewarT. He's been my favorite since he came to NASCAR. I have a feeling he's going to have a very good year.

As I self professed Nascar fanatic, it would be hard to pick just one driver for the whole year. You have different tracks were different driver do better. My favorite is Denny Hamlin (hometown hero) But I think I would be leaning toward Matt Kenesth, Tony Stewart, Clint Bowyer or Brad Keslowski. Starting tomorrow at 1 p.m. est on Fox will be having qualifying for the Daytona race next sunday. Watch the commentary and you will learn alot about the drivers and the new cars. But welcome to the world of cars going fast and turning left.

Tough to pick a driver for the entire year but I'd go with Jimmie Johnson or Matt Kenseth for consistent, steady racing. Not much excitement with either of them but they always seem to do well. For points and excitement....Tony Stewart or Kyle Busch. They will keep people talking.

As I self professed Nascar fanatic, it would be hard to pick just one driver for the whole year. You have different tracks were different driver do better. My favorite is Denny Hamlin (hometown hero) But I think I would be leaning toward Matt Kenesth, Tony Stewart, Clint Bowyer or Brad Keslowski. Starting tomorrow at 1 p.m. est on Fox will be having qualifying for the Daytona race next sunday. Watch the commentary and you will learn alot about the drivers and the new cars. But welcome to the world of cars going fast and turning left.
I don't plan on watching any of the races. I have no interest in seeing cars driving around in a circles for hours. ;) I just want to earn the most points I can on my consumer panel. When I have enough, I'm redeeming them for a Vitamix.

I do appreciate all the help though. I want to make an informed decision.

If you need to pick one driver for the entire season, that makes it much harder. I would still pick Tony Stewart, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter