Need help - Past Present Forever Cross stitch

JJS1971

Earning My Ears
I'm hoping someone out there can help me. I am currently working on Past Present Forever Cross Stitch that I purchased from WDW earlier this year. Unfortunately, my dogs pulled the pattern off the table and chewed it up. I'm at a loss. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement pattern? Even a photocopy? I managed to piece together quite a bit of it. The pieces that are damaged beyond repair are as follows:

Page 1 : Left Center border...grid squares 80 - 100 from bottom of page...1 - 10 from left of page.

Page 1 & 2 : Bottom right side of page...1 inch square (10x10 stitches)

Page 2, 3, & 4 : Left Center...2 inch suares...(20x20 stitches)

Page 3 : Top right corner...1 inch square (10x10 stitches)

I appreciate any help you all can give me.

Love this site by the way. I've subscribed to the RSS feed:-)

Who made the pattern? Some times if you email either the designer or the company and tell them what happened they can help you out.
When my purse was stolen awhile back leisure arts provided me with the pattern I was working on - free of charge.

Hello JJS1971, I am brand new to Disboards but I saw your 3-year-old posting regarding the Past Present and Forever cross stitch. I am actually working on that right now. I purchased it in Disney World about 5 years ago, did more than half of it and then put it away. A few months ago I "got the bug" again and am now about 3/4 of the way through. It is very slow going, as I'm sure you know, because there are so many color changes.
Anyway, I do have all the patterns and if you are still interested, I would be happy to make copies of all of them and mail them to you.
Please let me know. By the way, I live about 75 miles from DW, I am a Florida Resident Passholder, and I spend a lot of time in The Happiest Place On Earth! I absolutely love All Things Mickey!
JoAnn

Hi Rosetree,

I'm looking for the patterns of PAst,PResent and Forever also.
Could you help me to get a copie ???
If you want you can email me them, I would be so happy !!!!
my emailadress is : tatitweety5 at hotmail dot com

Thank you so much

Hey everyone, I'm a poor college student that has recently gotten into cross stitch but has always loved Disney. Would anyone mind sharing some of their patterns with me? I'm looking for just about any of them. Please email or pm me!

I have scanned my Beauty And The Beast and Cinderella patterns I got for Christmas (Theyre the small Thomas Kinkade circles and each has four designs.) and would be more than willing to share!

Thanks,
Meagan

ThatDisneyyGirl at gmail :)

I desperately need a copy of the cross stitch pattern past present and future. If you can email me a copy I would be so totally grateful!

I inadvertently threw away the top left page of the project and cannot go on without it. Can anyone help me with a copy?

Does anyone happen to have this kit for sale?? My MOther in law told me today that she wreay wants to do this one before she is not able to see to cross stitch anymore. We have 4 others that she has done from the Art of Disney collection but now she wants this one. I found some on ebay for over $100 and I just can't pay that much. Thanks in advance for any assistance.!! I am not here much at all anymore. Email hsonney@gmail.com for the quickest response! Thanks everyone.

Hi. I really need some help. My grandma sent me the past present and future kit but it's missing the instructions. Is there anyone who could email me a copy? I would really appreciate it.

I finally found this pattern on auction on ebay. Seller is dfrey324. Message her and make an offer - her listing prices are high but she was very fair to work with and my kit came exactly as advertised. She had many of the Art of Disney kits available. Remember, you can still get Mickey and Minnie Wedding, Puppy Love, and Self Portrait in the parks. They sell for $50. They will not show up online. You need to download the Disney Parks app for your smart phone and order it through the in park shopping option.

Sorry for posting on a dead topic, but I, too find myself in need of the pattern for Past Present and Forever

Hi. I really need some help. My grandma sent me the past present and future kit but it's missing the instructions. Is there anyone who could email me a copy? I would really appreciate it.
Do you still need the instructions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts