Need Help from Disney Plan Experts

2disneycrazy

Earning My Ears
I just read something on the ALLEARSNET website. I was searching for information on how the meal credits are issued and I found something that was updated July 2005 saying that the credits are no longer pooled.

I just tried to find it again and couldn't, but is this true? Disney is no longer pooling the credits.

I plan on having my nephew order from the kid's menu, but when he doesn't want any more chicken nuggets, which is all the kids' menus seem to have, I thought I could just order something from the adult menu (counter service) as look as he wasn't with me while I was paying.

I have never stayed on Disney property before so I know nothing about the dining plan except for information I am getting from this site about it.

When I check-in at the hotel, Pop Century, do they give me my tickets for the parks, I booked 10 day park plus water park option and the 10 day dining plan. Do I get tickets for the park and meal vouchers for each meal per person.

I read something about the meals are coded on room keys - is that true? If Disney is separating adult and child credits, then I would have to carry around 3 keys, plus park tickets. Is it safe to lock these things up in a locker while at a water park?

Any suggestions will be helpful.

We're not leaving until next month...but from all the reading I've done on this... they tell you they're not pooled, which in fact they really are, but you do have to give all the cards. They just deduct what you've used each meal. Your card will show how many adults and children but that does not mean you can not share a meal, or everyone has to eat... My ds5 and I both have very light appetites and am sure we'll share some meals...despite other peoples opinions on that :)! Hope this helps some...

And all of that is subject to change without notice, so don't count on any of it! :lmao:

Your park tickets and dining are on your room key so you'll need to take all your cards when you go to the parks.

Children are required to order off the children's menu, even for CS meals. Your card will say something like 2A 1C and the CM might not let you order 3 CS adult meals.

Lewisc said:
Your park tickets and dining are on your room key so you'll need to take all your cards when you go to the parks.

Children are required to order off the children's menu, even for CS meals. Your card will say something like 2A 1C and the CM might not let you order 3 CS adult meals.

I thought that the Disney Website said you could use credits in any order that you wish. It COULD be an adult CS from a previous day, or the next day, therefore, I don't know how a CS CM could stop you from using your "Adult" credits in any order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter