need help from current campers .. about hoop de doo

Another "Persistence Pays Off" story. We were looking for HDDMR for our November trip, and we just got it yesterday. We just booked for Thanksgiving day for the 830 PM show.

What do you mean? You can use the ribs as toothpicks afterwards.

Really small toothpicks...

Okay... Have you seen me? (Even in pictures?) I'd need about 1 million "Chicken Ribs" to feed me, otherwise I'D look like a toothpick. REALLY SMALL TOOTHPICKS. :lmao:

It might just be too far out for whatever it is they are planning.... We booked Thanksgiving too at HDDMR but had issues up until about 2 weeks ago. You just might have to wait until it gets a bit closer.

I had the same issue with my upcoming trip (10/31-11/11) and I just kept trying. About 2 weeks ago, reservations opened up and I booked my friends and I for Nov 6th. I had a back up plan for a special meal, but I really wanted HDDR. I am super excited to get the ADR.

My wife and I attended the 8:30pm show on Tuesday, Sept 13th. Since we were staying at the Fort we simply purchased tickets at the Ticket booth the night before. The theatre was fairly empty IMHO. The entire balcony was empty and only 50-60% of the main floor tables were occupied. Glad we weren't called onto the stage:-).

When we went in the middle of August, that's about how it was. No one in the balcony although the main floor was pretty full. While I am sure Disney is not happy with that smaller crowd, I think it made for a much better show.

We too did not get called up on stage, but the folks that did get "Volunteered" did an awesome job. :)

When we went in the middle of August, that's about how it was. No one in the balcony although the main floor was pretty full. While I am sure Disney is not happy with that smaller crowd, I think it made for a much better show.

We too did not get called up on stage, but the folks that did get "Volunteered" did an awesome job. :)

They seemed to "pick" on the larger parties for the stage call-ups

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter