Need help for transportation

dup27

looking for fun
Can anybody tell me how I can get from All Star Music to Yacht & beach club. We have a character dinner planned for 8 am. It's early & don't know if there is any transportation for that time? :rolleyes1

Thanks , Marc

I would say a taxi is the best bet.

I wanted to say character breakfast bus but I am not sure that any run that route.

Well, there should be a DHS bus for Hollywood & Vine at seven, then the OP can walk or take the Friendship boat to the YC/BC. There'll be another one about 7:30, bu they'd have to run and probably wouldn't make it.

But there may not BE resort-bound buses that early. The OP needs to be at the Yacht Club at 8 AM.

The bus to DHS and walk / boat to YC/BC or taxi would be the best.

I would go with a taxi for early AM just for the ease.

Take a taxi. You'll need to be there before 8:00 AM if that is the time for your reservation. You don't want to leave your resort at 6:30 AM to mess with the busses. (It is recommended that you allow 90 minutes of transportation time if you use Disney transportation.)

The walk from Hollywood Studios (sorry it'll always be MGM to me) is not a short one or one you want to be making on an empty stomach first thing in the morning!

Take a cab and then us the International Gateway to spend the day at Epcot or hop on the boat and spend the day at MGM.;)

So, there you go, dup27. Two taxis, two bus-plus-walk/ferry, one bus-plus-bus.

Now it's up to you :teeth:

Thanks for all the info. Still don't know what option we'll take but I can look in these options & take a decision. Thanks again! :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter