Need help for a Skylanders Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mickey, I had a request. I know u have a break, but i need it desperate:$. My sons birthday is at 22 june thats why. can u please help me.

His name is Arish and he will be 10

thank u

greets, Ashti

Amy,
Hopefully you are enjoying your well deserved break. I looked thru all of your amazing work with the hope of finding "Jack" already done. Unfortunately the "Jack" already completed was turning 6, my Jack turns 8 on June 21. Wondered if it would be possible to update your post #244 for a Jack's 8th birthday? I understand you are on break and it may not be possible, but would be very appreciative. Do not need the invitation, just the other items in the orange Skylander Giants design. Your work is amazing and you make a lot of kids very happy!

Aloha from Hawaii! You are SOOOO Awesome and incredibly kind to create all these wonderful creations for people! When you return can I please get Skylander Giants party items for: JJ turning 4? Much Mahalo! (His birthday is July 1st so if you get this after July 1st no need, but thanks a ton anyway).

I thought I would edit this post to be a little more specific...
If possible, I would really love to get
- gift tags
- chocolate wrappers
- circle tags
- banner
- lanyard
and I don't know if you make the triangle shape decorations that can be cut out and strung on a line, but if so, I would LOVE something like that! Mahalo again so very much!!! :)

Hope you are enjoying your vacation! When you return and no real rush I would love a skylanders invitation for Sophocles's 9th Birthday. Thank you so much.

Hi Mickey,

Could you please design an skylanders invitation pack for my son Aaron who will shortly be turning 9 yrs old. I would try myself but due to being in the Armed Forces and going to Afghanistan I have no time left. I thank you in advance as I will not be able to after tomorrow for 6 months.

Hi Mickey, I had a request. I know u have a break, but i need it desperate:$. My sons birthday is at 22 june thats why. can u please help me.

His name is Arish and he will be 10

thank u

greets, Ashti

I hope this is not too late...

arish_skylandersinvite_zps8b306093.jpg

For everyone else waiting, I did not forget about you but I am going to try to get some of the ones done that need them right away

Amy,
Hopefully you are enjoying your well deserved break. I looked thru all of your amazing work with the hope of finding "Jack" already done. Unfortunately the "Jack" already completed was turning 6, my Jack turns 8 on June 21. Wondered if it would be possible to update your post #244 for a Jack's 8th birthday? I understand you are on break and it may not be possible, but would be very appreciative. Do not need the invitation, just the other items in the orange Skylander Giants design. Your work is amazing and you make a lot of kids very happy!

I hope that these are not too late...

jack_skylandersgiants8_zps26a1740c.jpg

jack_skylandersgiantslanyard8_zps814718c5.jpg

jack_skylandersgiantswaterbottle8_zps143820f1.jpg

jack_skylandersgiantscandy8_zps945887e8.jpg

jack_skylandersgiantsgifttag8_zps8c09ee89.jpg

Hi Mickey,

Could you please design an skylanders invitation pack for my son Aaron who will shortly be turning 9 yrs old. I would try myself but due to being in the Armed Forces and going to Afghanistan I have no time left. I thank you in advance as I will not be able to after tomorrow for 6 months.

Here is Aaron's design...

aaron_skylandersinvite_zps7f4df169.jpg

Hello Amy,
I loved your designs and you are very generous. I have been searching for Skylander decorations for my son's bday and bought some online. I wish I had found this page before.
I know that you are on a break, but if you ever get a chance, could you please make a circle and thanks for coming in orange, please? the name is MARCOS and he is turning 7 ys old. This is my priority, if you have more time, then I would need circles w the following names: Philippe, Francisco, Isaac, Gabriel, Daniel, Yeonathan, Joaquin, Alejandro, Caleb, Marc-Olivier, Louis, Axel.
Thanks a lot!

Hi, it is me again. If ever you check your messages, could you be so kind as to also make a Happy Bday Sign (orange) for Marcos (turning 7)? THAAANNKS

Here are your requested designs...

marcos_skylandersgiantsround_zps0d1cfaee.jpg

philippe_skylandersgiantsround_zps98f821ed.jpg

francisco_skylandersgiantsround_zps6d53cc22.jpg

yeonathan_skylandersgiantsround_zpsd826fcd4.jpg

alejandro_skylandersgiantsround_zpsa247d461.jpg

marcolivier_skylandersgiantsround_zps4d0cc521.jpg

joaquin_skylandersgiantsround_zpsff1019cd.jpg

isaac_skylandersgiantsround_zpscefaec0d.jpg

gabriel_skylandersgiantsround_zps41558a1c.jpg

daniel_skylandersgiantsround_zps263af97b.jpg

louis_skylandersgiantsround_zps99988d57.jpg

caleb_skylandersgiantsround_zps6b8663cb.jpg

axel_skylandersgiantsround_zpsfb3712d6.jpg

marcos_skylandersgiants_zpsec07c2b7.jpg

marcos_skylandersgiantsgifttag_zpsce84fdf2.jpg

Aloha from Hawaii! You are SOOOO Awesome and incredibly kind to create all these wonderful creations for people! When you return can I please get Skylander Giants party items for: JJ turning 4? Much Mahalo! (His birthday is July 1st so if you get this after July 1st no need, but thanks a ton anyway).

I thought I would edit this post to be a little more specific...
If possible, I would really love to get
- gift tags
- chocolate wrappers
- circle tags
- banner
- lanyard
and I don't know if you make the triangle shape decorations that can be cut out and strung on a line, but if so, I would LOVE something like that! Mahalo again so very much!!! :)

Welcome to the DIS! Here are your requested designs...

jj_skylandersgiantsround_zps36294dae.jpg

jj_skylandersgiants_zps437328d9.jpg

jj_skylandersgiantscandy_zpscba3eeaf.jpg

jj_skylandersgiantsgifttag_zpsa3764a73.jpg

jj_skylandersgiantslanyard_zps888f8dad.jpg

jj_skylandersgiants_bannertriangle_zps34125ac0.jpg

I can't thank you enough for providing JJ with personalized birthday stuff, his party is going to rock! You are such a generous person to use your time making others happy with your creations :) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! much aloha, the Johnsons

Thank you sooooooooo much for the invite it's amazing and my son was so excited! When you return from vacation and you have time may I please request:

Candy bar wrapper
Landyard
Gift tag
Banner
Triangle shaped banner that can be strung up.
Round
Also not sure if you are able to make something that can go around water bottles. No hurry I plan super early LOL!

Thank you so much for making the children (and parents) so happy!

hi there - Can you create a Birthday Invitation for Nicholas age 8 and a separate one for Alexander age 6 ?

Hi Amy, so I searched through all 19 pages hoping that I can find my son's names and to no luck.

If you have the time could you be so kind to create separate Skylander Giants invitations for my sons Nicholas (8), Alexander (6) and Daniel (4)

There was one Nicolas but it was missing an "h" for my son :( (and I thought that my kids had pretty common names lol

Thank you so much in advance, i think that you have been a life saver and a mom's the best ticket for many moms on this site!! xoxo

Hi! Wow! Those creations are awesome! I'm planning a Skylander' birthday party for my son Marc who is turnning 6. I would really appreciate if I can get:

- invite
- gift tags
- chocolate wrappers
- water bottle tags
- circle tags
- banner
- triangle banner
- lanyard

Thank you so much!!!

Thank you sooooooooo much for the invite it's amazing and my son was so excited! When you return from vacation and you have time may I please request:

Candy bar wrapper
Landyard
Gift tag
Banner
Triangle shaped banner that can be strung up.
Round
Also not sure if you are able to make something that can go around water bottles. No hurry I plan super early LOL!

Thank you so much for making the children (and parents) so happy!

Oops! The above request is for Sophocles's 9th Birthday! Thank you again.

Here are your requested designs...

sophocles_skylanders_zps2f57e6c8.jpg

sophocles_skylanderslanyard_zps6cca7f78.jpg

sophocles_skylanderscandy_zps689296f1.jpg

sophocles_skylandersgifttag_zps72f1ac13.jpg

sophocles_skylanderswaterbottle_zps9e6ce4d9.jpg

sophocles_skylandersbannertraingle_zps6b4d609d.jpg

sophocles_skylandersrond_zpscaabd09c.jpg

I can't thank you enough for providing JJ with personalized birthday stuff, his party is going to rock! You are such a generous person to use your time making others happy with your creations :) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! much aloha, the Johnsons

You are very welcome - enjoy!

hi there - Can you create a Birthday Invitation for Nicholas age 8 and a separate one for Alexander age 6 ?

Hi Amy, so I searched through all 19 pages hoping that I can find my son's names and to no luck.

If you have the time could you be so kind to create separate Skylander Giants invitations for my sons Nicholas (8), Alexander (6) and Daniel (4)

There was one Nicolas but it was missing an "h" for my son :( (and I thought that my kids had pretty common names lol

Thank you so much in advance, i think that you have been a life saver and a mom's the best ticket for many moms on this site!! xoxo

Here are your requested invites...

daniel_skylandersgiantsinvite_zps5cf57178.jpg

nicholas_skylandersgiantsinvite_zps8187e01f.jpg

alexander_skylandersgiantsinvite_zps782593eb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter