Need help finding self adhesive postcard labels

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by mylilnikita, Jul 14, 2005.

1. mylilnikita

mylilnikita DIS Veteran

Hi.
    First of all, I have learned and am still learning from these boards. My DD7 and I will be on our 2nd DCL Wonder cruise this December. I want to make my own postcards out of pictures I have all ready of Nassau, Castaway Cay, etc. However, I can't seem to find the postcard self adhesive labels that I could put on the back of a picture. I have been to 2 local Walgreens and 2 local Walmarts with no luck. Any advice of where I could find them? Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. clh2

clh2 <font color=green>I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my

My first store would be to try a photography or specialty store, if there is one in your area. My second and third choices would be a large scrapbook store, or a nice art store (not a hobby lobby or a Michaels).

I believe My BIL, a prof. photographer buys supplies from a place in Milwaukee called REIMERS PHOTO GRAPHICS, which as best as I can tell does not have a website. :confused3 If you can't find anyone local to your area, maybe you could try calling them at 414-744-4471.

Good Luck

4. Mickey&JoshNut

Mickey&JoshNut <font color=purple>It's not nice to distract the c

I don't know where you live but I got some last year at JoAnn's, the big fabric and craft store in Amherst, New York.

5. TheWog

TheWog <font color=indigo>The Curse has been Reversed<br>

Try Staples, Office Max or similar office supply store.

6. tvguy

tvguy Question anything the facts don't support.

Would Avery labels work? Most grocery stores as well as office supply stores here carry them