Need Help Convincing Relatives to Splurge on Poly

TweetieSC4

Earning My Ears
I am the Disney Fanatic and vacation planner of the group. I planned our first family trip (all adults), and am now gearing up to plan our next trip that will include a 4yo, 6yo and 2 8yos. Our first family trip was to the ASSports. After visiting the Poly on our last trip, my husband and I think it would be perfect for the reunion. With the ages of the kids, MK being the fav park, and the monorail for the necessary midday breaks - where could we go wrong? I brought it up to my sister, and she's not really convinced the price is worth it.

How can I convince them the Poly is the place for us???

Thanks for the advice...

Have you shown her Tikiman's site? Maybe all the pics of the pools would help. Also remember that you can walk to the TTC, so getting to Epcot is also fairly easy from the Poly.

It's also possible that it isn't in her budget. When we've visited WDW with others, we've had frank discussions about budget before the planning began.

Anne

She's definitely able to pay for a deluxe. It is just a matter of the $ being worth it to her. She says she'll go wherever I suggest because she trusts my judgement on Disney matters, but I want her to really "get behind" the idea of the Poly.

Thanks for the advice on showing her the Tikiman site. I'll have to find it and email it to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter