NEED HELP ASAP! TY!

4fordisneyworld

DIS Veteran
I am a DVC member, but not using points staying at OKW in 2BR starting June 16th. I used the summer AP rate and we are now coming in on the 15th. As of yesterday the day was not available but now it is and I can book it on the spring AP rate.
What I need to know is....if I book this as a separate reservation, same room type, would we be forced to move rooms? We had two rooms at ASMU, but I don't want to mess with moving 8 of us over if we could already be settled in, as 5 of our party will not arrive until 12:30 in the morning. I would love to be there first and get the room all ready for everyone :)

no you would not have to change rooms. Inform them @ checkin or call & link both reservations . Will probably have to check out of the first room on the 16th & check back in for the 2nd half of your stay. We did it last year & had no problems. C
M very accommodating.Have a great vacation.

I know when I've done separate reservations using my points I've been able to get member services to link the reservations so that I wouldn't have to move.

Maybe CRO can do the same - call them with the 2 reservation numbers or if you haven't made the other reservation modify your existing one to include the extra day.

Good luck.

Definitely call....and if they can link them (I don't see why not) make sure you reiterate this when you check in. Do NOT do direct to room. Physically check in with someone at the front desk just to make sure. We have done this many times (but using our DVC points) and have not had a problem at WDW. Aluani was a different story...mostly because of the language barrier there with some on the CM's at the front desk...a combination of the grasp on the English language, their accents, my NJ ears and my moderate hearing problem. But we did not have to change rooms....it was a little rocky there for a few minutes.

I was going to say to be aware that housekeeping may want to come in.....but if you are not using points, you will be getting daily housekeeping anyway (whoohoo).

If you are doing DDP, you will then have to do it for your entire stay.

Have fun.

I have two separate reservations in July on two different contracts, and they linked them for me over the phone

I have two separate reservations in July on two different contracts, and they linked them for me over the phone
I think you'll still have 2 checkins, I know you would if it were through DVC. I'd see about rebooking the entire thing as one reservation or adding the day to the existing reservation.

I think you'll still have 2 checkins, I know you would if it were through DVC. I'd see about rebooking the entire thing as one reservation or adding the day to the existing reservation.
I will definitely check that!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter