Need good rate for this November

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by missyb, Jun 19, 2002.

1. missyb

missyb Earning My Ears

Please help me, DH just found out he needs to take a week off in early November. Why not go to WDW, if we can get a good price.

HELP PLEASE!!!!

What have you guys gotten for room only rates?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. zulaya

zulaya <font color=006699>Certified Disney Addict & Kitch

There are no discount codes out for November yet. The only discount available is Disney Club, if you are a member. The current discount codes are for check-ins from 8/25-10/2 and have to be booked by July 8. My guess is that you might see a discount code for October and November about a week after that.

You can always book a room now and apply a discount when/if it comes out later. That's probably the smartest move if you want to be at a particular resort, with a particular view, etc.

Good luck!

4. maggie-c

maggie-c Earning My Ears

I have the Disney Club rate of $65.25 (includes tax) for 11/22-30 at All Star Movies.

I'm still watching for Annual Pass rates and will change to that if they are better, but I think the DC rate is awesome nonetheless!

Can't wait!!

5. pooh6890

pooh6890 DIS Veteran

I got a AAA rate at the YC for Nov. 8 to Nov. 13th....

6. HookedOnDiz

HookedOnDiz Mouseketeer

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We're waiting too...

7. SamanthaL

SamanthaL <font color=purple>I got the cute kids AND <font c

We rented points and have a 2 bedroom villa at the BCV for $368 per night no taxes apply. If we paid cash for it the cost is about $550 a night! Not too shabby of a deal!