Need Gift idea help ASAP :)

ge0rgette2

DIS Veteran
Not really a vacation planning question - but I'm looking to give my son's gf a birthday gift --- it's a 3n cruise and a Disney stay for 3 nights over Christmas... it's for her birthday next week along w/ Christmas in one gift wink emoticonso.. i bought a small Mickey stuffed TY ( was just in Disney until yesterday), a postcard and a Goofy pen --- was thinking of marking each box and wrapping it with 1-2-3 etc and having her open them in order to then have the surprise in the end... What do you think? head to the dollar store too and get some Disney items and throw that in a box? Help!! LOL

I think that is a perfect idea... Have her open each one and lead up to the reveal! ;)

I apologize for the late response but unfortunately I did not get a notification of a new posting via email. :(

it's all good ;)

I went and bought a few bags/boxes at Michaels --- then added my Mickey TY that i bought along w/ a postcard from my last trip.
Bought a bottle and small sea shells to put a message in a bottle... that will be the reveal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!