need cutting file...pls help

wbh1964

Mouseketeer
Hey guys...I need some help creating a cutting file. I wanted to do a layout with the buzz gun and the bullseye like in the picture. My dd has SCAL but I have tried and can not create this file....I am not good at trying to design these files from scratch at ALL. Reddy or anyone that creates files, would you mind creating these 2 items? I know it is alot to ask and I will be forever thankful!!!...unless by chance they have already been created somewhere and I just can't find them. Thank you all soooooo much!!! Oh, also looking for the tomorrowland Mickey that is made from gears...anyone know where to find that SCAL file?
buzzgun.jpg

I have the Mickey gear head in a file on another computer. I will try to tranfer it in the morning and pm you the file.

JJ&JHsmom said:
I have the Mickey gear head in a file on another computer. I will try to tranfer it in the morning and pm you the file.

Could I have this one too, Cassey? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Danielle, this just pushed me into transferring the files to a flash drive, I have been meaning to do it for awhile. It takes about 10 minutes for the thing to boot!:scared1: Very frustrating!

The file is transferred but I can't figure out how to PM a file.

Wendy, PM me your email address and I will send it. Jennifer and Danielle, I will email shortly.

Danielle, this just pushed me into transferring the files to a flash drive, I have been meaning to do it for awhile. It takes about 10 minutes for the thing to boot!:scared1: Very frustrating!

The file is transferred but I can't figure out how to PM a file.

Wendy, PM me your email address and I will send it. Jennifer and Danielle, I will email shortly.

Thanks so much! I had one of the piecings but haven't used it because I've been hoarding it. :rotfl2: Maybe now I can part with it and actually put it on a page. (Yes, I know I'm ridiculous)

I have 4 different flash drives that I have begun storing files on. One for disney, one for holidays, one for boy stuff and one just general & fonts. Everyone keeps telling me about using an external hard drive, but I'm just not that tech savvy. I'm not even sure what it is!

Wish there was a place to store these kinds of files so we could all share them and I wouldn't have to bug people looking for them. :)

Thanks so much! I had one of the piecings but haven't used it because I've been hoarding it. :rotfl2: Maybe now I can part with it and actually put it on a page. (Yes, I know I'm ridiculous)

I have 4 different flash drives that I have begun storing files on. One for disney, one for holidays, one for boy stuff and one just general & fonts. Everyone keeps telling me about using an external hard drive, but I'm just not that tech savvy. I'm not even sure what it is!

Wish there was a place to store these kinds of files so we could all share them and I wouldn't have to bug people looking for them. :)

:rotfl::rotfl: I thought you had gotten one, I thought I was confused. That is one of the first file I made so I am pretty partial to it.;)

I have what is like an external hard drive that I store pictures on. I moved the SCAL files to it this morning. Now I can actually use them again since trying to cut with the old computer made me :headache::mad::scared::crazy2:

OK so just the Mickey gear head has been done??
did you want the robot hand or did you want it without a hand??
do you want all of the small circles in the Z thing?? I was thinking the ones in the ride were simpler - I'll have to check my pics to see

OK so just the Mickey gear head has been done??
did you want the robot hand or did you want it without a hand??
do you want all of the small circles in the Z thing?? I was thinking the ones in the ride were simpler - I'll have to check my pics to see
Reddy...you are WONDERFUL! Just the gun, not the hand and how ever you think the target will look good is fine with me! I just REALLY appreciate you taking your time to do this!
Wendy

An external hard drive is just a bigger flash drive. I have one connected to my desktop PC by a USB cord (it's networked so I can access it from the laptop as long as the PC is on). I download my SVGs, SCAL files, and photos to it. If I need something, I can easily search for it.

They come in a variety of sizes, so you could possibly never run out of disk space if you got a terabyte or two :) Seagate 1 TB, Seagate 2 TB.

HTH!

An external hard drive is just a bigger flash drive. I have one connected to my desktop PC by a USB cord (it's networked so I can access it from the laptop as long as the PC is on). I download my SVGs, SCAL files, and photos to it. If I need something, I can easily search for it.

They come in a variety of sizes, so you could possibly never run out of disk space if you got a terabyte or two :) Seagate 1 TB, Seagate 2 TB.

HTH!

you are adding to my list of wants/need

OK files done & on blog - I tried to keep them simple
http://reddyrd5.blogspot.com/2012/11/buzz-spin-extras.html

Great job Reddy!!

The external hard drives are great. Look at the Black Friday ads and you can a fairly good price. We use them for photos too, though I am not sure this is the best method??

Cassey & Reddy...thank you for the cutting files!!!! Here is what I created:
(I linked them from photobook but how do I keep them from showing up so large...I would like you to be able to see the entire layout on the screen without paging down???)

stitch.jpg

buzzrangerspin.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter