Need Christmas pajamas..........any last minute deals?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Minnie M6, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Minnie M6

Minnie M6 DIS Veteran

Having just returned from our first trip to WDW :cool1: , Christmas is sneaking up on me in a big way! I just realized I don't have any Christmas PJs for the kids yet- they always open them on Christmas Eve. Anyone know of any good deals out there?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DVCsince02

DVCsince02 <font color=green><font color=deeppink><marquee>Ev

Got ours at Kohls. They even had Disney ones.

Pink pajamas, penguins on the bottom. (google it for a good laugh).

4. acourtwdw

acourtwdw DIS Veteran

PJ seem to always be on sale at Old Navy.

5. geokeim

geokeim Mouseketeer

If you are near a Disney store, they are all on sale now.
    If not Disney shopping .com may have a deal going, although I have not checked the site in a month or so.

Good Luck!

6. magchavez

magchavez DIS Veteran

I was at the Carters Outlet the other day and they had all of their Christmas jammies 60% off.

7. WVDisneyFan

WVDisneyFan Earning My Ears

We also give pajamas and slippers on Christmas Eve. The tradition in our family is that the pajamas are from Mrs. Claus. She comes to our house on Christmas Eve, normally when we are out for Christmas Eve dinner with the in-laws.

Our children couldn't wait to come home and find their new pajamas and slippers.

My children are now 21 and 18 and I still buy the pajamas every year....I've tried not to, but the my inner "Mrs. Claus" won't let me stop the tradition. I've even purchased them this year for my son's girlfriend!

By the way, I got all of ours at Kohl's. I love that store!

8. piratemamaof3

piratemamaof3 Working to support my Disney habit

I was going to say Kohls also b/c they have the disney one.

Target most of their on clearance 30% to 50% off.

9. Minnie M6

Minnie M6 DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone.........this is a tradition that I love, and my shopping time is pretty restricted right now since I am working double time to catch up on reports, etc (I'm self employed, so while I was gone, work just piled up). Our Target and Kohl's are in the same shopping center which is close to my house, so I'll check that out along with some of the other suggestions.

10. brittsmum1998

brittsmum1998 <font color=blue>just a shallow excuse to subscrib

Check K-Mart flyers. I think all of their pj's/robes are buy one get one free.

11. pixiewings71

pixiewings71 <marquee><font color=deeppink>Sweet!!! Totally!!!!

I got my girls some at Target just the other day, they were $9.99 a set. I got one set with penguins and one set with reindeer. :)

12. janni518

janni518 DIS Veteran

Target had some really cute ones reasonably priced when I was in the other day. They even had union suits and footie pajamas for big people. My dh17 and I were hysterical and I snuck to the register with a couple pairs that she really loved.

13. nunzia

nunzia You can't top pigs with pigs, but you CAN top Toys

I was at Walmart the other day to get PJs for an Angel kid and they still had the display from Black Friday up for $4.00 pjs..lots of choices still, and many Disney. Not a bad deal..Cars pjs for $4.00

14. mom of princessx2

mom of princessx2 DIS Veteran

If you still have a KMart by you they have their Joe Boxer PJs buy one get one free this week. They had some really cute Christmas ones similar to the Nick and Nora ones from Target.

15. crazelion

crazelion <font color=blue>Form feet and legs...form arms an

I bought pj at Wal-Mart for cheap. We have a PJ party for the last day school. The kids and staff dress in the pjs. It's be funny.