Need back to school gift ideas for teachers

truffles arent really baking buffy - --- you could do it
you could always get some of your yummy trader joes brownies
jennifer

Don't mess with me, woman! I am on steroids!:eek:

bringing some brownies to SDV? :goodvibes

UH oh, roid rage!!! Is that why you are still up? I know when I take them I can't sleep.

Yes, I'm headed to Trader Joes tomorrow, hopefully they will fit in the box I'm going to ship down. Don't want to take them on the plane TSA may swipe them! LOL

Just what an insomniac needs, more issues sleeping.:rolleyes:

Buffy, do you have Cricut Design Studio (or even just the trial version and George)? I saw this cute box just now, would fit a little yumminess in it. Click. I could probably alter it for you if you don't have the full program, because you can only cut using which ever cart came with your Cricut on the trial version.

i made logans second grade teacher an altered 2 liter soda bottle. inside it i included - hand sanitizer, post it notes, dry erase markers, pens, penciles
i covered it with fall paper - put her name on it -
will drop it off in the office next week - since next week is the last week of summer vacation.
DH called me a suck-up
I guess i am trying to butter her up - before i tell her we are taking logan out of school for 4 days at the end of september to go to disney

caroline - if you were my sons teacher - i would give you gifts - no matter what my DH called me :)

jennifer

ooohhh did you take a pic of it? i'd love to see it!

Holly, here are the notebook holders and date books. Mine is the one in the middle, bottom row.

SimcoeIsland9342.jpg

And here they are open.

SimcoeIsland9332.jpg

If you are giving the teacher who is going on maternity a gift, you could give her it when you give the others their gifts. As for the aid taking over, will she be there when you give out gifts? If not, give it to her when she takes over. Are your teachers using technology? Depending on cost, a flash drive would be a great gift. Another idea (but not sure at elementary level) kit: bandaids, hand sanitizer, lotion, tissues. What about notecards or thank you cards?

jennifer-
those are awesome! i love them all. what a great idea.
thanks for the pics.

Jennifer, those are adorable. What did you use for cases? I think that will be a great end of the year gift. :thumbsup2

I like the idea of tissues, hand sanitizer, wipes, dry erase markers/chalk and office supply gift cards especially if you can give it to them before school starts.

Jennifer, those are adorable. What did you use for cases? I think that will be a great end of the year gift. :thumbsup2

thanks for asking Lisa. i wanted to know too, but thought i had bugged her enough!

Give me a minute...It's on the tip of my tongue and I have to go look in the mirror.

(None of you are ever a bother, by the way)!

Very cute ideas everyone.

I think for now I'm going to concentrate on the post it notes and when I get back from SDV I will gather the rest of the supplies.

I like the pocket calendars too. And the flash drives, I know the newer teachers use these.

Jennifer, did the note pads fit in the cases or did they have to be trimmed? Are they Steno pads?

I will post a pic when I'm done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter