Need assistance with one day only at US/IOA

Definitely sounds like a workable plan. The only thing I'd consider is if your kids are the right height for Pteranodon Flyers (36" min. - 56" max height requirement unless accompanied by a child meeting the requirement.I would consider heading there right at 9:00. The ride doesn't accept EP and can get a long line fairly quickly.

I'm going to agree with the other poster. I'd do ROTM and MIB before doing Shrek. Shrek is cute if you got the time but I'd even do T2-3D before it.

With IOA closing at 7:00 you could Park Hop a 3rd time back over to IOA after USF closes and hit Seuss Landing and repeat some favorites.

Lastly, for future reference, with a group of 4 it can often do better booking a "throwaway" room at one of the 3 resorts that give unlimited express passes for cheaper than just buying the express passes. You also get Unlimited Express for 2 days (check-in day and Check-out day).

Have a great trip. With Unlimited Express you'll be surprised how much you can get done. Just keep track of time so you can get back to USF to ride the extra everything there before it closes. Like I said, you can always hop back to IOA after that to pickup more rides.
Hi Johde, thanks so much for the advise and info! I will most definitely look at your suggestions before I finalise my day! You are so right about booking the room for the same benefits, I realised this too late after I already purchased tickets! Trust me coming from South Africa, our exchange rate is shocking at the moment, so any saving would have helped! I got way over excited while I was busy purchasing the tickets! :laughing::laughing: At least I have learnt from it! I am really so excited for the day there and plan to make the most of it! Thanks again for the input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter