Need an inexpensive source for padded mailers

NHWX

DIS Veteran
Anyone have a source for padded mailers? I'm going to go back to selling books on half.com and I need a source for mailers.

Thanks!

NHWX

Dollar store has them 2 for $1 and Walgreens runs specials of 3 for $1 even on the huge ones.

If you need a lot of them, it might be cost effective to buy them in bulk on Ebay. I've not checked prices recently but because they are so light weight the shippings costs are normally decent.

I get mine online, I forget the name of the place, much cheaper if you need a lot of them. I actually found out about the place on these boards so maybe someone has a better memory than I do.

If you don't mind buying 100 or more at a time check out ebay. That's where I got mine from last time.

If you have a Sam's Club near you, they will be very very close in price to anything you can get online. #2 Mailers is what I use for 90% of the books that I sell. If you wanna PM, we can talk more. Don't wanna give away all the secrets! haha.

http://lintonlabels.com/ They are usually pretty good. I bought a case of 100 for a pretty good price with free shipping.

TTFN!

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions! I've been feeling down about the whole money situation but I've decided it's time to start making plans and getting on with saving money. You've helped!

NHWX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter