need advise on visiting a student in the program

millerles

Earning My Ears
Hi all - I'm just wondering if any current / past kids ( or their parents) in the college program have any words of wisdom or advise? We will be going down soon and hope to connect with our nephews fiancé as she is in the program currently. I thought maybe we'd take her out for a meal or something along those lines - what do you guys recommend? Do you guys get "tired" of WDW or DTD and prefer to go somewhere off site? Or do you prefer to stay onsite? I do plan on asking her, but I think she will defer to what we want to do rather than saying "I'd like to do xyz".
Thanks

Parent here. I would ask her. My DD had a bucket list of places she wanted to eat at WDW. Each visit she would pick somewhere she had been wanting to go but couldn't find any others in DCP that wanted to join her.

The only place I didn't really want to go was my work area on my days off so depending on where she works I'd just avoid that area. Otherwise I loved eating on property, and I ate a lot. You might ask what is a place she's been wanting to eat.

The only place I didn't really want to go was my work area on my days off so depending on where she works I'd just avoid that area. Otherwise I loved eating on property, and I ate a lot. You might ask what is a place she's been wanting to eat.
My S (2011 & 2013) & D (2013) would agree

My S liked the "real meals" like the 1/2 chicken & 2 sides - My D liked the salads with grilled chicken - we ate at our resort (CBR) = discounts + less busy.

I loved eating on property as well. When my family came, we ate exclusively on property at slightly out of my price range places I had been wanting to try or really liked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter