Need ADR Help!!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by vargas17, Jan 29, 2009.

1. vargas17

vargas17 Mouseketeer

This will be our first ever trip:cool1: It is me, dh, ds turning 4 while we are there, and dd 18mo. I have a few places in mind but still need a couple of suggestions. We are doing the DDP. I want places that ds will enjoy but also need some that dh will like. He isn't as keen on this trip as I had hoped. Any suggestions??

Here is what I was thinking:

Coral Reef- dinner
    Biergarten- dinner
    Whispering Canyon- dinner
    Chef Mickeys- dinner
    Ohana's- breakfast
    T-Rex Cafe (not on DDP but ds will love)

2. d1sneyf4n

d1sneyf4n DIS Veteran

How about Crystal Palace for breakfast or dinner. They have Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore. I am sure your son would enjoy it. We ate there for dinner and it was not bad. I think a lot of people on here enjoy it. Your husband might enjoy Le Cellier. It might be tough to get a reservation but it is worth a try. I hear a lot about Boma on here so you might want to look into that. I am not sure if your son knows who the Mad Hatter is but you can find him at the 1900 Park Fare at the GF for breakfast along with Alice and Mary Poppins. The menu for there looks pretty good. We are going to be doing that in Aug.

3. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Since you say your DH isn't too keen on the trip, try getting LeCellier for lunch or dinner--I think he would really like this. Also, I strongly suggest Crystal Palace for breakfast with Pooh and friends--and do an 8:05 a.m. ADR so that you basically have Main Street all to yourself.