Need A Rate-Before 1/5

Jennyvelaz

Can a Princess have twins, too?
We are going Jan 1-4th and really want to stay on property. Any deals out there?
AP doesn't apply. :surfweb:

The current general public discounts do not include your dates :(
Do you have AAA ? Have you check member discounts, if available

Yes I checked with AAA. Pass holders rooms are for that weekend either. May have to stay off property.:bitelip:

You will really get hit because New Years rates apply Jan 1, 2, 3. Value season kicks in Jan 4. General Public & AP discounts do not start until Jan 5.

Booking a Disney resort room on Orbitz not only includes the exact same refund terms (5 days prior, which I think really means cancel on the 6th day prior), but it is FAR easier to cancel, in my opinion: a couple of clicks of your mouse and its canceled. I often get the Orbitz refund within 24 hours. Canceling a Disney room is painful to me - such a long process to speak to a human (you can only cancel via phone call), and then "oh, so sorry you are canceling, why?" and then it seems to take them 20 mouseclicks on their computer to cancel, then you wait a couple of days (usually, I've noticed) for the refund to hit your credit card.

Only downside to Orbitz bookings, for me: (1) you have to pay in full - not just 1 night deposit - when you book; (2) after you book the room, at Orbitz you cannot modify the stay dates (you'd have to cancel the reservation and rebook - which means a discount code you used might be expired by that time or the room category sold out).

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter